Bulletin of Tanzanian Affairs
No. 13 July 1981
Issued by the Britain-Tanzania Society
1 Notes on the economy:
(a) Relations with the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund.
(b) The National Economic Survival Programme.
(c) The Budget.
(d) The food situation.
(e) The Five Year Plan.
2. The fight against mismanagement and corruption.
3. The Presidential Commission on the Education System.
4. Makonde Art by Ida Marie Andersen
5. Review of an article on the origins of Kiswahili as a national language.
6. Digest of Tanzanian news.